Re: [Exim] spool file locked for LONG times...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian
A: Vadim Vygonets
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] spool file locked for LONG times...
On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 03:13:24PM +0200 Vadim Vygonets wrote :

> > It would be nicer, if there was someway to get exim to process the whole list
> > as a number of processes so, that one duff address doesn't hold the whole
> > thing up.
> Yeah, it would be nice to have an option called
> remote_max_parallel.

;-) This option only deals with parallel to deliveries to one host not to
many.

Nearly all mailing list programs rely on the :include: syntax present in MTAs
to some degree or other. The behaviour I was referring to is where one
address out of say 200 fails slowly and causes every other delivery to wait
there until it does fail.

--
Ian