Re: [EXIM] Fall back hosts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Paul_Yahnig
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Fall back hosts
Paul_Yahnig@??? said:
> I have a fall back host setup and working. The only problem is that
> it reads off of an alias file and when it sends to the backup system,
> it still has the machine name from the primary(failed) system. Is
> there a way that exim can change the sending address when the fallback
> host is being used???

You are going to have to slow down and make the question clearer - I
can't see what you are asking in here....

[You can set the apparent domain of an exim system using
qualify_domain/qualify_recipient - this is the best way of faking the
domain name as its properly consistent. Alternatively the rewrite
rules can be used to hack envelope/header addresses after the event
within some bounds]

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]