[Exim] Question/Problems with local_domains

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David M. Zendzian
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Question/Problems with local_domains
Hello all,
<rant>
First let me state that I only post to mailing lists after I have looked
at all documentions. I do appreceiate the help back I get, but please
don't assume that everyone is a newbie & doesn't read. Sometimes
we just need a 2nd set of eyes for those that haven't slept or have been
looking at problems too long.
</rant>

Ok, now for my problem. I have configured exim for a friends domains,
of which he hosts several. So, I have set is local_domains as:

local_domains = lsearch;/etc/virtual-domains

and the contents of /etc/virtual-domains are:
localhost
linux646.dn.net
3d-unlimited.com
*.3d-unlimited.com
net-unlimited.net
*.net-unlimited.net
quantum9.com
*.quantum9.com
console-unlimited.com
*.console-unlimited.com
planetnukem.com
*.planetnukem.com
saiyan.net
*.saiyan.net
vertigoextreme.com
*.vertigoextreme.com

However, I am getting lowest MX record errors for quantum9.com &
saiyan.net
(2000-01-10 02:36:59 lowest MX record for quantum9.com points to local host)

All other domains are working fine! Just those 2 not working.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,
David
--