Re: [Exim] majordomo delivery to file changes perms

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] majordomo delivery to file changes perms
Please don't Cc: me on list postings - I read the list or I wouldn't
have seen the question in the first place.

Randy Bush <randy@???> probably said:
> yup, saw that.

> saw that and did that last night and it seems to work for the specific case

So, ah, USE THEM ?

> (sorry, took some hours before mail came in for a filed list). but my fear
> was that it would also do it for other files appended to by the driver,
> e.g. a local mailbox. but the mode on the local_delivery: (well, procmail
> in my case), seems to prevail.

It only applies to that director, if it goes through another address
it'll use what is appropriate.

> > The spec is a useful document, if you read it.
> wow! never thought of that. and here i was still trying to figure out how
> to use pixels as bog paper. thanks!

You were demonstrating absolutely zero amount of actually reading it.

It took me all of 2 minutes to work out how to do what you wanted,
from now knowing at all, in reading the spec. If you'd read it, you
wouldn't be asking stupid questions, ergo ...

Oh, the delights of sarcastic responses to people who are trying to help
you. How to gurantee not getting help again in one easy lesson !

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???