Re: [Exim] exim problem

Author: Mark Symonds
To: Sascha E. Pollok
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim problem
-----Original Message-----
From: Sascha E. Pollok <sp@???>
To: Mark Symonds <mark@???>
Cc: exim-users@??? <exim-users@???>
Date: Thursday, January 06, 2000 1:41 AM

At 14:31 05.01.00 -0800, you wrote:
>>I have 118 msgs sitting in /var/spool/exim/input That are frozen, all with
>>the same error:
>>
>>11oG5a-0006tw-00
>>::::::::::::::
>>1999-11-17 17:10:18 user@???: lookuphost router deferred:
>>lowest numbered MX record points to local host
>>*** Frozen ***
>>
>>The master file in /var/named for this domain is identical to three other
>>domains on my box which are happily accepting mail. Any ideas?
>>All of the frozen mails are from the bugtraq mailing list, emails from
>>other domains are getting through just fine.
>>
>>Exim 2.05 #1.
>
>See FAQ Q0301.
>
>This is definitely the most asked FAQ, isn't it?

Yups, already in there, local_domains was the first place I looked.
Like I said in the last sentence of my post, "emails from other
domains are getting through just fine". :)

Upon further scrutiny I realized that all of the frozen emails were from
11/17-20 when the box was originally brought up and local_domains was
misconfigured though. I needed to unthaw them with -M. Might look
into auto_thaw, but I doubt it.

Thanks for your help!

-Mark