Re: [Exim] Exim Probs with solaris 2.7

Autor: Scot Elliott
A: rocholl
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim Probs with solaris 2.7
Hi.

There's an option at compile time (MAXINTERFACES) - which is set to 250 by
default - so you'll have hit that. You need to recompile exim or make it
only listen on a certain address (see local_interfaces option in the mail
section of the config file).

As a matter of interest, does anyone know why Exim listens on each
individual IPs - rather than INADDR_ANY - which would only require one
socket?

Cheers...

Scot

Scot Elliott,  Technology Engineering Manager, boo.com       +44 171 9502429
Play:   scot@???                      Work:     scot@???
How can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's
in the team?...                                              Billy Bragg.