Re: [Exim] dynamical include into alias files?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] dynamical include into alias files?
Quoth Philipp Gaschütz on Tue, Jan 04, 2000:
> That`s different, some change 4 times a day, some others only once within
> 2 days...
> most of them are changing by the actual daytime...

One thing that you can do is to create more than one alias file.
Or to enable your users rebuild the alias database (probably
converting it to dbm would be even better) after they change the
source files. Some setuid script which runs make, for example.

> > built-in perl facility.
> but that`s an idea, ...I have to read on on that...

But it is said to add a significant overhead.

Vadik.

--
A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into
superstition, and art into pedantry.  Hence University education.