Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host
Quoth michael@??? on Mon, Jan 03, 2000:
> > See the "self" router option. "fail_hard" seems appropriate.
>
> But that would include all cases where I am the best preference MX record.

No, only those which are not local domains.

> If a MX record points to my system but the domain is not a local domain,
> I want to know about it for fixing the problem.

For mail from outside, relay protection will handle it. But mail
from inside will bounce.

> It's just 127.0.0.1 I want to exclude.

Hmm. Tricky. I'll think about it.

Vadik.

--
Strange Fruit.  A brilliant way to describe
somebody hanging from a tree...