Re: [Exim] Performance bottleneck scanning large spools.

Author: Scot Elliott
To: Theo Schlossnagle
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Performance bottleneck scanning large spools.
FreeBSD has a soft-updates feature that would speed such a system up - I
don't know linux very well but if it has a similar feature you might want
to consider using it. We're intending trying this so stop deliveries that
can happen immediately from never hitting the disk.

Scot

Scot Elliott,  Technology Engineering Manager, boo.com       +44 171 9502429
Play:   scot@???                      Work:     scot@???
How can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's
in the team?...                                              Billy Bragg.