[Exim] How to emulate except_senders

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew K
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] How to emulate except_senders
I am trying to set up majordomo based on the sample configuration (C018) and
it seems that the except_senders configuration option has been removed from
the current version of exim. I do not have the documentation on what the
old except_senders option did, but I believe that it did the inverse of
what the new recipients_reject_except_senders option does. Is there a way
to get the function of the old except_senders command back?

Also, I am trying to set up hypermail. I can get hypermail to create
archives, but I can not get inline (ie path =\archives\Archive-'date +%m-%y`)
shell commands to work. I have played with the use_shell option, but I
keep getting startup errors, so I am doign soemthign wrong. Can someone
give me a quick pointer to an example of the use_shell command, or tell me
how to to what I am trying to do.

Thanks!

--Matthew