[Exim] Freezing/Holding Mail

Autor: Paul Matthews
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: [Exim] Freezing/Holding Mail
Hi.

Our exim box acts as a hub for all our campus email, sending it out
to end hosts via smtp. Many of these will be turned off over the Xmas
period. Is there an easy way to delay delivery for these hosts until
the start of the new Year, ie. delay it for 10 days ? Do I use something
like hold_domains or edit the retry rules for specific hosts ?

Cheers,
Paul.
Paul Matthews                                   Network Manager/Postmaster
Library and Information Services,
University of Wales Swansea , Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, UK

email: P.W.Matthews@???                 postmaster@???
tel:   +44 (0)1792 295107  mobile: 0802166089      fax: +44 (0)1792 295851