Re: [Exim] Exim & Mailman

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim & Mailman
Quoth System Operator on Fri, Dec 17, 1999:
> I went to the FAQ link about mailman using exim and its a broken link,
> does anyone have a new link they can pop me or ... I want to drop exim in
> for sendmail on our network. Now the FAQ says as long as the aliases file
> does not have pipes or act like a shell.. but Mailman has pipes in there..
> how hard is the conversion?

It's not. You should set "user" and "group" in the
system_aliases director (because every process (including pipes
ran from the alias file) should run under some UID and GID).

Vadik.

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when