[Exim] Closed Mailinglist & Authorised Error Messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Naveed Khan
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Closed Mailinglist & Authorised Error Messages
Hi

I am using closed mailing lists in Exim. When a user who is not authorised
to send to a mailing list does so, they get an error message saying "unknown
local part";
when clearly the local part is known, just that the person is not authorised
to mail to the list. Am I missing some obvious configuration problem? Should
it not say user not authorised to send to closed list? I though that the
answer may lie in prohibition messages, but they seem to be only concerned
with SMTP. So if anyone has any pointers I'd be grateful. I have enclosed a
sample error message below.

Many thanks

Naveed
--
Naveed Khan               Phone: +44 141-330-5456     FAX: +44 141-330-4913
Computing Science Dept, The University, Glasgow, Scotland G12 8QQ

recipients. The following address(es) failed:

  closedlist@???:
    unknown local-part "closedlist" in domain "dcs.gla.ac.uk"