[Exim] ip masquerading, pop, and relay

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Robert Van Horn
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] ip masquerading, pop, and relay
Hi,     I am using linux as a router with ip masquerading to serve a small
network of macs and pcs. My users would prefer to use netscape mail rather
than telnet and elm in the shell. I have qpopper setup and we can
all receive our mail but cannot send. The message in the rejectlog:
"refused relay(host reject) to <bob@???> from <me@???>
[192.168.1.2]"

I have been through the archives and tried several variations on
"relay_domains =
sender_host_accept_relay = 192.168.1.2/9: 127.0.0.1/9"

Is exim complaining because the 192.168.1.x ip doesn't match the domain
that appears to be assigned to it? When you use relay_host_accept_relay
does is mean you should comment out sender_host_reject_relay even though
it comes later in the script?
(exim 2.10) from debian

Any help would be appreciated.

bob            vhs@???