Re: [Exim] Most objectionable spam yet

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Most objectionable spam yet
On this message that being sent out to some on the list, apparently
from the list....

1. Apart from where the discussion is exim related, please can we take
the
discussion off the list.

2. Since its being sent from exim.org - a domain which myself and
Planet own,
I consider this to be defamation and will now follow this up.

3. Please can each person that has received a copy of this send me a
copy of the complete headers to my pobox address nigel@???
the reply-to has been sent appropriately.

4. Please can each person that has received this also complain to the
postmaster/
abuse addresses of each potentially involved relaying stage.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]