Re: [Exim] no_rewrite in the domainlist-router

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nikolaus Rath
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] no_rewrite in the domainlist-router
On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 09:16:30AM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to add the no_rewrite option to the
> > domainlist-router?
>
> No. Rewriting happens when a message is received.

Hmm.

Do you or someone else knows an other way to solve the following
problem:?

I installed exim on a router from my localnet to the internet. The
standart envelope addresses are only valid in the localnet. They must
be rewritten (remove subdomain part) to work in the internet. I can't
rewrite the envelope in all cases, because I don't want that all my
local messages are going over the internet before the are delivered
locally. The shoud only be rewritten when the recipe is outside my
localnet.

Ciao
Nikolaus

--
Windows 98 - Echtes WINE Feeling jetzt auch unter DOS.