[Exim-Announce] Move of Exim's primary ftp site (long-term)

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-announce, exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim-Announce] Move of Exim's primary ftp site (long-term)
Up to now, Exim's primary ftp site has been on a host which is a general
computing machine. As we now have a central ftp site set up in
cam.ac.uk, the Exim site is going to move to that. However, because the
old site is published in many places, there is going to be a long
overlap where the two will contain the same data.

Nevertheless, please could people who have mirrors start moving them
over at their convenience. There is no great rush, but eventually the
old site will go away.

The old site is: ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim

The new site is: ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim

From now on my announcements of new releases, etc. will mention only the
new site.