Re: [Exim] copy mail according to IP

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Milos Prudek
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] copy mail according to IP
> > ... but I would rather use director setup, if you got any advice?
>
> I'm afraid not briefly; I'd need to know more about your setup, and I

Here's the setup:
vitis.bv.anet.cz is our ISP's mailserver.
ext_gw.nembv.cz is our gateway with exim. only root mailbox is there.
int_mailserver.nembv.cz is internal mailserver with mailboxes
(sendmail).

There used to be sendmail on ext_gw.nembv.cz too. It's sendmail.cw file
contained "nembv.cz", but local delivery of most mail (except root's)
was forwarded by alias file. This was good, because not all people who
have account on int_mailserver should be able to use the Internet email.
I'd like to replicate this on exim.

--
Milos Prudek