Re: [Exim] Small patch for src/transports/appendfile.c

Góra strony
Autor: James Antill
Dla: michael
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Small patch for src/transports/appendfile.c
michael@??? writes:

> The following small patch adds a size suffix to the file name a la
> Maildir++. Interestingly, message_size does not seem to include headers.
> Is there an easy way to get full message size?
>
> A second patch that recognizes this suffix and uses it to avoid a stat()
> would speed up Maildir quota calculation very much.

You can't use it for quota because then you'll be putting trust in
the values, and there is none.
Unless you are have pop3/imap only accounts (but then the quota code
is probably better in the imap/pop3 software anyway).

--
James Antill -- james@???
I am always an optimist, but frankly there is no hope.