Re: [Exim] Single local delivery for multiple local users *o…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nigel Metheringham
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Single local delivery for multiple local users *or* LMTP support?
jmknoble@??? said:
> How exactly does one control read access to the single instance of the
> message? Or is it (yuck) world-readable?

We're off-topic here - this is a cyrus issue.
However cyrus does not use Unix security mechanisms - all messages
within cyrus are owned by the cyrus uid and not the user. Access to
mail is purely through the cyrus tools. Access is controlled on a per
folder/directory basis by the application, and not by file permissions.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]