[Exim] minor LDAP bug?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Pete Naylor
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] minor LDAP bug?
Thank you once again for making Exim so incredibly flexible Philip. The
LDAP lookup type is terrific - I build against the Netscape SDK and the
authenticated binds are working very well indeed!

I've been having quite a struggle trying to get LDAP lookup failover
functionality working with the ldap_default_servers setting (the setting
seemed to be ignored). The following change to src/lookups/ldap.c seems
to resolve my problem - maybe it'll help others too.

*** ldap.c      Thu Dec  9 14:01:03 1999
--- ldap.c.orig Thu Dec  9 13:59:58 1999
***************
*** 489,495 ****

/* No default servers, or URL contains a server name */

! if (ldap_default_servers == NULL || strncmpic(url, "ldap:///", 8) != 0)
    {
    return perform_ldap_search(url, NULL, 0, single, res, errmsg, &defer_break,
      user, password, sizelimit, timelimit);
--- 489,495 ----

/* No default servers, or URL contains a server name */

! if (ldap_default_servers == NULL || strncmpic(ldap_url, "ldap:///", 8) != 0)
    {