Re: [Exim] Suggestion for improved error message

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: michael
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Suggestion for improved error message
On 9 Dec 1999 michael@??? wrote:

> 1999-12-08 00:00:12 remote host address for mx.01019freenet.de is the local host
>
> As you can see, there is no message id.

I suppose that could happen if this happened during something other than
trying to send a message, for example, during address verification. If
that is the case, then there is no message id because the message hasn't
been received yet, and there will be no subsequent log for the failing
address because it isn't a delivery address. I have made a note to
investigate, and to add the original address that provokes this to the
message, either unconditionally, or only if there is no message it,
depending on how I feel when I've checked it all out. But it won't
happen in a hurry, I'm afraid. Thanks for the report.