[Exim] Suggestion for improved error message

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: michael
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Suggestion for improved error message
I just saw a bunch of messages like this:

remote host address for <host> is the local host

From the source, it looks like this happens when I am best preference
MX for a domain that is not local. It would be great if exim would also
log the domain or the message ID that caused this message so I can fix
the reason.

Things are more complicated because I use a different router for
verification (this one probably logs the message) than for actual routing
to a smart host.

Michael