Re: [Exim] more domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Drew Skinner
Para: Litzler Mihaly
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] more domains
Hm;

We have it set up so as to separate system aliases at our local domain from
domain aliases for client domains. This type of configuration should give you
everything you need to control who gets what/where.

In exim configuration, Directors configuration, you could do the following:

system_aliases:
    driver = aliasfile
    domains = "aaaa.com:*.aaaa.com"
    file = /etc/aaaa.aliases.txt
    search_type = lsearch*@
    include_domain = true
    errors_to = someone
    syntax_errors_to = someone
    forbid_file=true
    forbid_pipe=true

# After this point before you remap, allow for domain remapping:

domain_remap:
    driver = smartuser
    domains = "lsearch;/etc/mailertable.txt"
    new_address = ${local_part}@${lookup{$domain} lsearch
{/etc/mailertable.txt} {$value}}

domain_aliases
    driver =  aliasfile
    except_domains = "aaaa.com:*.aaaa.com"
    file = /etc/otherdomains.txt
    search_type = lsearch*@
    include_domain = true
    new_director = domain_aliases
    errors_to = someone
    syntax_errors_to = someone
    skip_syntax_errors = true
    forbid_file = true
    forbid_pipe = true

Anything now going to the domain aaaa.com will have to be in the separate
aaaa.aliases.txt file.

For the other domains, simply include them in the "otherdomains.txt" file.
To prevent Mary from getting mail at bbbb.com simply enter:

mary@???            ::fail:

Alternately, she won't receive mail unless explicitly listed in
either file. This cleared our problem with people using the wrong
host address - though to
be honest the problem was more prevalent with sendmail than with exim.

All the best,

Drew.