Re: [Exim] qpopper in SERVER_MODE,

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nigel Metheringham
Aan: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Exim] Exim Filter
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] qpopper in SERVER_MODE,
rotman@??? said:
> can i use qpopper in SERVER_MODE with exim? as describend in http://
> eudora.qualcomm.com/freeware/qpop_faq.html#server_mode the answer
> seems to be no:(

They don't give much information there, but I would guess the answer is
no... however this looks like a brute hack to try and speed up a slow
pop server and it would be worth finding a better popper in the first
place (my favourite pop server of the ones I have used personally is
cucipop
    ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/cucipop/

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]