Re: [Exim] more list administrivia...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Betreff: Re: [Exim] more list administrivia...
Nigel.Metheringham@??? said:
> I also managed to break the list so that some mail between 20:30 and
> 21:30 (arriving on the exim box) was lost

This appears not to have been the case - mailman stored the mails and
sent them later - including lots of copies of the "list changeover"
email which I had sent lots of times to find out why it didn't work,
which you all then got bombed with. I will lie down in a darkened
room until my embarrassment subsides.

The mailman feature that was blocking the mail being sent is detailed
in a message I have sent to the mailman-users list.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]