[Exim] Detecting open relays in Received path

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Makepeace
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Detecting open relays in Received path
Every single item of spam I receive through my pobox.com account has gone
through a relay listed in ORBS (http://www.orbs.org/ ). So I like would to
scan all hops for IPs that are in the ORBS database. This doesn't at first
sight appear trivial--perhaps if exim had an ORBS lookup routine (along with
its dbm file, aliasfile, etc) it would be quite simple?

In the meantime, if Received: contains ".co.jp" or ".br" or ".es" seems to
work quite well *sigh*.

Thanks,
Paul

PS http://pobox.com do an excellent job and are very responsive to spam
support queries. It's just their configuration only uses MAPS which seems to
not have as larger or as responsive a database as ORBS.