[Exim] Problem with the auto_reply director

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Juergen Buddy Hoffmann
Para: Exim Mailinglist
Asunto: [Exim] Problem with the auto_reply director
Hi everyone,

this is what I have in the exim.conf...

# This is the Director for the automatic replies.
user_autoreply:
    driver = localuser
    require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/autoreply.msg
    no_verify
    senders= ! ^autoreply@ : ! ^vacation@ :
    transport = auto_reply
    unseen

Now when a user sends himself a message with the autoreply option enabled
(the file autereply.msg is present) He gets into a mailloop although I hav
the sender address filtered out as Philip Hazel suggested.

The corresponding transport follows below...

auto_reply:
    driver = autoreply
    file = ${home}/autoreply.msg
    file_expand
    log = ${home}/vacation.log
    from = autoreply@???
    to = $sender_address
    subject = "Auto Reply for --> $h_subject"
    text = "\
    Dear $h_from\n\n\
    This is an automatic reply. Your Mail IS DELIVERED to the RECIPIENT\n\
    you specified. The following\n\
    is a prerecorded message, sent for ${local_part}@???\n\
    "

I am running exim 3.03 on an I386 Machine

Any Help is highly appreciated

Kind regards
Juergen Hoffmann

--