[Exim] Problem with director-option except_senders

Top Pagina
Auteur: Juergen Buddy Hoffmann
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Problem with director-option except_senders
Hi there,

this is what I have in the /etc/exim.conf file...

user_vacation:
    driver = localuser
    require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/vacation.msg
    no_verify
# except_senders="^.*-request@.*:^owner-.*@.*:^postmaster@.*:^listmaster@.*:^mailer-daemon@.*:^autoreply@.*:^vacation@.*"
    transport = vacation_reply
    unseen

just like on the config.samples page...
But when I try to restart exim with the new config it fails to start.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards
Juergen Hoffmann

--