Re: [Exim] redirect all mail going to domain.com

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] redirect all mail going to domain.com
Quoth Paul Robinson on Sun, Nov 28, 1999:
> I just wanted to get people's opinion on the method of sending all mail
> directed for "mydomain.com" into a pipe. The way i've decided to go
> about it is by adding "mydomain.com" to the local_domains, then adding
> in the following director:
>
> mydomain:
> driver = forwardfile

You can use a smartuser director with pipe transport for it. Or
you can use a domainlist router with pipe transport, as described
on page 176 (chapter 26.5) of Exim 3.10 manual.

Vadik.

--
Taunt not the sysadmin, for he can become you and make your life
interesting.