[Exim] Autoreply using <> as sender - where mandated

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Autoreply using <> as sender - where mandated
It is accepted good practice for all autoreplies to have an empty
envelope sender to prevent loops - it is easy to make a case that this
is good practice.

However are there any specifications (such as RFCs) around that mandate
or even suggest this? [I'd like a set of references in my armory for
hitting idiot mail admins with].

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]