[Exim] PGP and filter files...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: yann
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] PGP and filter files...
Some mailers (not to say Mutt at all) read only header lines of messages
before loading them. As such, if another MUA doesn't put a
line in their header when using PGP, mutt does not see it.

What has this to do with exim? Well, I'd like to have a filter file that
reads in the $message_body and if that contains PGP, then add the above
line. Is it possible? Having RTFM, I think it is not (which is a shame)
but ...

OR is there a way to add to a transport/director an option to do this?

--
Yann Golanski                                  Internet Systems Developer
PGP: www.kierun.org/pgp/key                    The Planet Online