Re: [Exim] SMTP-shovel program?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Anand Buddhdev
A: Dave C.
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: [Exim] RBL
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP-shovel program?
On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 10:04:23AM -0500, Dave C. wrote:

The serialmail package by Daniel Bernstein will scan a Maildir
for messages and send them via SMTP to another host. I have used
it under an exim system without much trouble. One thing to note
though - it was written with qmail in mind, and will want to use
an existing qmail installation to send bounces, in case the receiving
host refuses to accept a message. I'm sure it can be worked around
though. serialmail wants to inject the bounce message using the
"qmail-queue" program, and if you can write a wrapper for your
system called qmail-queue that actually hands off the message to
exim, you'd be fine. Oh, and it expects the evelope sender and
recipients to be in headers called Return-Path: and Delivered-To:
You will have to modify a couple of lines in the code to make
serialmail look at Exim's Return-path: (case of 'p') and

--
Anand