Re: [Exim] Include file for variables

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: List Exim Users list
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Include file for variables
Quoth Tibor Koleszar on Tue, Nov 23, 1999:
> lsearch can search a file with just one col?

Yes.

> And can i use * in keys? relay_domains = *foo.org for example works
> correctly,

Bad, bad, bad, bad idea.  It matches barfoo.org, if I'm not
mistaken.  Better make it:
    foo.org : *.foo.org

> but if i have *foo.org in /etc/mail/relay_domains and
> i make an lsearch, will it work?

Make it partial-lsearch (or partial-dbm, or partial-whatever).
And it will _not_ lookup *foo.org, but it _will_ try to lookup
foo.org and *.foo.org when appropriate. This is yet another
reason why the above is not a good idea.

> (and quesiton is the same for declare nets,
> so 10.0.0.0/8 works like a key?)

See section 7.16 (Host lists) of the manual. It's too lengthy to
describe here.

Vadik.

--
Strange Fruit.  A brilliant way to describe
somebody hanging from a tree...