[Exim] Nervous Quota

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Nervous Quota
Available from:
ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/pub/exim/configs/exim-quota.tar.gz

Exim Nervous Mailbox Quota Suite version 1999-11-08

| This is the Exim Nervous Mailbox Quota Suite. It does not impose
| hard quotas on users' mailboxes, but it makes a user nervous by
| putting all his mail in a secondary mailbox, inaccessible to the
| user, when he is over his quota. When the user clears his
| mailbox (i.e., deletes mail to make his mailbox below the quota
| again), mail from his secondary mailbox is transferred back to
| his primary mailbox, in FIFO order.

If you have problems downloading it, mail me.

Philip, please put this and configure.remote-as-local and
systemfilter.msgid (published under different names in one of my
and hairy.tar.gz (also available from there, you have it, it
didn't change lately) in the example configurations.

Thanks,
Vadik.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of troff, for it is subtle and quick
to anger.