Re: [Exim] SMTP-shovel program?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP-shovel program?
Hrm.. Seems to want compile-time settings, plus specifications as to
sender and recipients. I need something that doesnt need a config, it
just takes a file containing, say, BSMTP messages, and a hostname to
deliver them to, that does SOME recognition of SMTP results..

(so `cat BSMTP-FILE | telnet HOSTNAME 25` would fall a bit short..)

I suppose if I don't find something maybe I will write it myself