[Exim] Log control

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Log control
Hi,

I've recently migrated my main system across to exim from sendmail and
my only regret is I should have done it a long time ago!

Whilst I've managed to replicate all the functionality I had within
Sendmail I have one problem I've not managed to resolve. The machine
supports a rather active majordomo based mailing list and due to the
contraints on bandwidth I have set up a seperate transport to send all
the outgoing list emails via a smart host server. Because of this I do
not really need to log all the recipients of each list post - I note
that the log from just todays list activity amounts to some 9 MB.

So, is there a way I can just log the un-expanded outgoing majordomo
alias rather than the fully expanded address list?

Thanks,

Steve.