Re: [Exim] Allowing relaying from multiple networks

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Graham Leggett
Cc: Gyan Mathur, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Allowing relaying from multiple networks
minfrin@??? said:
> As documented where? I spent quite a bit of time on friday trying to
> hunt down a reference, but to no avail. Would it not make life easier
> for everyone if it were possible to specify multiple networks as being
> separated by commas, or spaces, or semi-colons, or colons. This way
> there would be significantly less confusion. It seems every config
> file you come across has a different way of doing things, it gets
> horribly confusing.

Host list format
    http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.00/doc/html/spec_7.html#SEC159

shows a set of multiple item entries, and the text states that its
basically an extension of domain lists, which are "colon-separated
string lists containing a
number of patterns that are to be matched against a mail domain"

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]