[Exim] Allowing relaying from multiple networks

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graham Leggett
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Allowing relaying from multiple networks
Hi all,

I need to tell Exim to allow relaying to occur from more than one
subnet. Unfortunately I cannot seem to be able to do this, and trawling
the documentation for a while hasn't turned up anything either.

I need to tell Exim, using the host_accept_relay option, to allow relay
from two networks.

This works (but the second network is missing):

host_accept_relay = 1.2.3.0/24

This causes a complaint about a config error about the option appearing
twice:

host_accept_relay = 1.2.3.0/24
host_accept_relay = 4.5.6.0/24

These don't work either:

host_accept_relay = 1.2.3.0/24, 4.5.6.0/24

Neither does this:

host_accept_relay = 1.2.3.0/24 4.5.6.0/24

Does anyone have a clue how this is done? Is this even possible?

I am really desparate to get this working. Is it possible to amend the
documentation to include examples of more than one network being
configured in the docs, so that it's easier to work out how to do this.
The docs only ever assume you have a trivial network config with one
subnet.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@???        "There's a moon