RE: [Exim] Segfault when running newaliases

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Eric Bullen
Para: Philip Hazel, Jim Knoble
CC: exim-users
Temas novos: Support for RPM packages (was: Re: [Exim] Segfault when running newaliases)
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Segfault when running newaliases
]
 ]  > I probably shouldn't have put it in quotes, but the file is
 ]  included with
 ]  > the rpm distro for Exim 3.03. The file's location is:
 ]  Please, when you post statements like that, give more detail. I don't
 ]  know anything about "the rpm distro". Whose distro? What operating
 ]  system? I don't even understand RPMs because I am not a Linux person. I
 ]  only know about the base Exim source distribution.
 ]