Re: [Exim] Exim failing relay test :-(

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim failing relay test :-(
On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Marc Haber wrote:

> I see. btw, the HTML documentation doesn't have section numbers.

That's because it is created by a script which generates Texinfo which
is passed to the texi2html script. Unfortunately Texinfo doesn't support
chapter and section numbers, for some reason. (Along with some other
oddities, such as commas in "node" names - thereby preventing their use
in sections and chapters.)

I will try to remember to quote chapter and section names - I do usually
remember not to give page numbers. :-) My working copy of the manual is
a printed version, you see. To me that is the definitive version. (You
can, of course, trivially find the names from the numbers by grepping
spec.txt.)