Re: [Exim] How big can a mail file be??

Autor: yann
A: Keith Pettit
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How big can a mail file be??
On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 11:33:49AM -0700, Keith Pettit wrote:
> Now that I have it so every message will forward to one box I need to know
> how big that mail file can be and what I should read it with.
>
> I expect 5-10 thousand message. I basicall just need to have a way to count
> them and look at a couple of them to verify that they have the correct
> content. Any suggestion on what reader can do that??

Just tell me you don't use mbox format... you don't, that's okay then ;>

mutt (www.mutt.org) is probably your best bet.

--
Yann Golanski                                  Internet Systems Developer
yann.golanski@???                    The Planet Online