Re: [Exim] smart hub && forwarding

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] smart hub && forwarding
Quoth Jim Pazarena on Tue, Nov 16, 1999:
> I have a machine which uses a smart hub _except_ for email to "root"
> TRANSPORTS:
> remote_smtp
> local-delivery
>
> DIRECTORS
> global aliases
> user forward
> local users
>      local_parts=root
> smart hub
> ----
> Basically I want root to get passed on to the smart hub *after* his
> .forward file designates delivery to rtwwwb (which is not a valid user
> on the local machine).

.forward file? Eww. Better use aliases. Then, you can have any
local part redirected anywhere you want on local machine.

> I get an entry in the panic.log (and on the display)
> remote_smtp transport called with no hosts set

It would help if you include the output of exim -d9 and (most
important) the configuration of the relevant directors and
transports.

Vadik.

--
Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so.
    -- Ford Prefect