Re: [Exim] Replacing sendmail on RH 6.0

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stuart Children
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Replacing sendmail on RH 6.0
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:40:13 +0200, Vadim Vygonets (vadik@???)
wrote:

> I don't know if it's most systems or not, but here (I just
> checked the source) the pathname is hardcoded (but taken from a
> header file on compile time). I can't prove it, though -- the
> source code is proprietary, I can't post it ;)

:) I only checked the all the files in util-linux for references to
login.defs. I've now rgreped in /usr/include, and /usr/lib - no joy.
Anywhere else it could be hiding?

> What system do you use?

It's in the topic. :) A custom Redhat 6.0 install, with some upgrades.
util-linux-2.9o-13 (although I'm looking at the source of util-linux-2.9w
- but there's no mention of login.defs in the changes history).

Cheers,

- Stuart -