[Exim] Minor changes to testing release

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Minor changes to testing release
The testing release is now 3.093 (there are patches from 3.092). Changes
are pretty minor, except:

. A bug introduced in 3.091/23 (fixing an earlier bug) caused a crash if a
list of MX records with some identical host names came in a specific
order (so the bug only showed now and again).

. I realized that the new forwardfile options forbid_lookup,
forbid_existstest and forbid_perl really should be called
forbid_filter_lookup, etc., to go with previous forbid_filter_xxx
options, so I have changed their names.

. It was pointed out that shells set $OSTYPE and $ARCHTYPE to various
strange values. The building scripts used to look at these before
running uname(1), which has caused trouble in the past. The scripts
now run uname(1) first, and only if that fails do they look at those
variables. This might possibly cause trouble (or a different name for
the build directory) on some systems - please be aware of this. The
overriding facility previously provided by OSTYPE and ARCHTYPE is now
available via EXIM_OSTYPE and EXIM_ARCHTYPE.

Unless there are too many distractions, it looks like I'll be able to
release 3.10 by the end of the month.