Re: [Exim] problem after upgrading

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Mark Baker, exim-users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] problem after upgrading
mbaker@??? said:
> No, because I'm about to take tcpwrappers back out of the debian
> package.

> I hadn't realised how nasty it would be for people upgrading (starting
> bouncing their mail, as it gives a 5xx code). I don't think that's
> acceptable.

I don't know the debian packaging system very well, but one alternative
for RH would be to have a script run as part of the install which adds
appropriate entries to hosts.allow if there were no current entries -
if you did that you could make the defaults wide open (ie tcpwrappers
is effectively not being used).

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]