[Exim] smart hub && forwarding

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] smart hub && forwarding
I have a machine which uses a smart hub _except_ for email to "root"
TRANSPORTS:
remote_smtp
local-delivery

DIRECTORS
global aliases
user forward
local users
     local_parts=root
smart hub
----
Basically I want root to get passed on to the smart hub *after* his
.forward file designates delivery to rtwwwb (which is not a valid user
on the local machine). All other email <even local users> should forward
to the smart_hub.
----
I have primary-hostname SET and qualify-domain REM'd out.
It is my understanding that locally generated email will have the
primary-hostname appended to it if is presented with an unqualified name.
However, if I try to send email on the local machine to, for instance:
mail -s test joker
I get an entry in the panic.log (and on the display)
remote_smtp transport called with no hosts set
----
Is there something I am missing here?

--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net