[Exim] RedHat exim help

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Keith Pettit
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Betreff: [Exim] RedHat exim help
I've just installed exim (the rpm) on a RedHat 6.1 systemI. Killed
sendmail before I installed it, and I didn't get any errors so I'm guessing
everything went alright so far. But I had a couple of questions?

1) What does it use for POP as a default? Do I have to install anything
else?

2) Is there anyway that I can test my system ( I don't have the DNS / MX
stuff setup yet)? I want to test the SMTP and POP side and make sure the
authentication stuff works.

3) Any suggestion for a newbie exim user? I'm running a pretty basic
system, I just want to be able to run a couple of domains, and make this as
easy as possible.

Thanks

Keith
kpettit@???