Re: [Exim] Problems with exim instalation!

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: yann.golanski
Para: Jose Carlos Meira e Silva
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Problems with exim instalation!
Quoting Jose Carlos Meira e Silva (Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 09:05:04AM -0200)
> I instaled exim and I have any problems.
>
> 1) I cannot send messages to e-mail address outside my own domain.
> The error message is listed below:

This has nothing to do with the error you have. It just means that
"lourdes" is not a user of "fns.rgi.br". Thus that "lourdes@???"
is not an existing address.

> 2) If the directories permission of the /var/spool/mail is not 777,
> the messages are not deleivered.

What did you set the premissions to be in the Makefile? You need to have
the same ones, or else exim won't run.

> Can anybody help me???????

hope that helps.

--
Yann Golanski                                  Internet Systems Developer
yann.golanski@???                    The Planet Online