Re: [Exim] "Opt-in" filtering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Dave C.
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] "Opt-in" filtering
On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Dave C. wrote:

> > It logs every recipient that is accepted as a result of
> > recipients_reject_except. It has previously logged the fact that there
> > was an RBL match, because that happens much earlier, before it knows
> > about any recipients.
>
> I was thinking more about the X-RBL-Warning header insertion....

No, it won't do that. That gets put into the message when the connection
is found to be in an RBL with /warn set, not in the /reject case.

Hmmm... I think it would be trivial (move some code a few lines higher
up) to get it to insert the warning in the /reject case also, just in
case any recipients are let through by an exception list.

I'll take a look at doing that.